Monday, June 13, 2011

Anthony Weiner


NEW YORK - Anthony Weiner, a member of the United States Congress, Monday U.S. time, confess that He indeed has a number of inappropriate relationships with women over the Internet. Werner said he is very shy but insists will not retreat from his
current position.

Weiner admitted there was talk over the internet and indecent telephone with six women but said none of those who continue to intercourse.

"I am very sorry for what I do and I did not resign," Weiner said in a press conference, dabbing tears as he apologized for his actions and cover up his lies.

Weiner is seen as a rising star of the Democrats and is expected to run for Mayor of New York City in 2013.



The scandal began more than a week ago while Weiner has denied to tweet a photo of a man wearing boxer shorts to a 21-year-old college student in Washington state. Werner said the hacked Twitter account.

"I have to tweet a photo of myself which I mean as a direct message as part of the joke to a woman in Seattle. As soon realized I put a picture of it on Twitter, I panicked. I delete it and say I've been hacked. And I still maintain story, which is really a mistake that I regret. That's my photo, and I sent it, "he said.

Weiner was married to Huma Abedin, aide to Hillary Clinton's foreign minister. The couple married in a ceremony of the blessing of former president Bill Clinton.

"I really love my wife and we have no intention to split up because of this issue," he said.