Friday, December 9, 2011

Delphine Wespiser is Miss France 2012


Delphine Wespiser is Miss France 2012. After a beautiful spectacleet marked by a jury held sublime Laurie, aka Miss Delphine Wespiser Alsace is Miss France 2012. As is tradition, Laury Thilleman, the outgoing Miss France, Alain Delon, the jury foreman and Sylvie Tellier, Miss France committee chair who gave him the crown. Elected to Kingersheim, Delphine Wespiser practice flamenco dance and Eastern and loves painting. Also, the new Miss France is 19 years old, measuring 1m75, has brown eyes / green and features a beautiful red hair. Very involved in charities, she has also faced the challenge of Gad Elmaleh: Call viewers for donations to the telethon by calling 3637.Un nice tip of the hat ...

Delphine Wespiser, Miss Alsace, Mathilde Couly, Miss Pays de Loire, Solène Froment, Miss Provence, Charlotte Murray, Miss Riviera and Marie Payet, Miss Réunion, were the five finalists of Miss France 2012. The fourth runner-up was Miss Riviera, the third Miss Provence, the second meeting and the first Miss Miss Pays de Loire. Unfortunately for them, there could be only one winner. But their journey remains exemplary and they can be happy and proud to Delphine Wespiser to have accompanied all the way.


Here is Miss France 2012!

At just 19 years, Delphine Wespiser just come under the spotlight. The young woman, elected in Alsace, is a student of management. Between the first press conference and photo session, we managed to collect his first impressions exclusively by telephone. On the line, a young girl voluntarily given, and still in shock of the election.




Plurielles.fr: How did you feel when Jean-Pierre Foucault announced your crown?
Delphine Wespiser, Miss France 2012: I felt great emotion, pride, and above all a great relief. This is the culmination of a dream, I'm achieving my chance. Now I am calm, and I intend to enjoy it.


What do you make your title of Miss France 2012? You said will "go far in the world of Miss", what does this mean for you?
Delphine Wespiser, Miss France 2012: I want my title to the service of great causes. This is not to go far in Miss, but go far in my work, take advantage of this visibility. Commitment is very important to me. I campaign for animal rights. I am also a sponsor of an association for blood donation. My father and brother are firefighters, I know how important it is to give his blood to save lives every day in the hospital. I also actions for an organization that helps the elderly. I want to defend these values ​​of commitment to causes that are important to me is most important to me.



How did you feel about the preparation for this unique event for a month? What was the atmosphere between Miss?
Delphine Wespiser, Miss France 2012: It was very cordial and friendly! Obviously, it has affinities with some other Miss and not others, but overall the preparation was done in a very friendly atmosphere.



Did you have a support group, family, a boyfriend in public?
Delphine Wespiser, Miss France 2012: I came with my parents and my grandfather, they are very proud. I know that all Alsatian also follow me, it's important to know behind me.Delphine Wespiser is Miss France 2012.